Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pop Quiz, Hot Shot!

Which is more shocking:


A) That Hulk Hogan's ex-wife, who looks like she's closer to 50 than she is 40, is now dating a 19-year-old blonde jabroni...

or

B) That Hulk Hogan, the 'Real American Hero,' joined the NWO...

or

C) That the Los Angeles Lakers blew a 24-point lead against the Boston Celtics, AT HOME, and now trail in the NBA Finals three games to one...

or

D) Some asshole wrote a book alleging that Churchill and Roosevelt were just as responsible for World War II as Hitler.

Seriously, what's more shocking? I have no clever answer for this one...
Look, if I had to vote, gun to my head with Puffy screaming, "Vote or Die!" ... then I'd take option 'B' ... I mean, there's always some yahoo out there claiming the Holocaust didn't exist, right? So you're sort of mentally predisposed to having to shrug off stupidity like that. And as for Option A, there's nothing that the Hogan family could do that would shock me.

As for Option C...I still think it's entirely plausible that the series could still go seven games.

But Hulkamania going from red and yellow to black and white was positively jarring.

No comments: