Saturday, September 15, 2012

Getting to 10-6....Game by game

So now that I've gone on record with my preseason prediction of "10-6" I have to explain just how the Saints will get there.  Well, I've already been proven wrong on my forecasting, and we're only one week into the season.



Week 1 - Washington Redskins, W
Week 2 - @Carolina Panthers, L
Week 3 - Kansas City Chiefs, W
Week 4 - @Green Bay Packers, L
Week 5 - BYE
Week 6 - San Diego Chargers, W
Week 7 - @Tampa Bay Buccaneers, L
Week 8 - @Denver Broncos, L
Week 9 - Philadelphia Eagles, W
Week 10 - Atlanta Falcons, W
Week 11 - @Oakland Raiders, W
Week 12 - San Francisco 49ers, W
Week 13 - @Atlanta Falcons, L
Week 14 - @New York Giants, W
Week 15 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers, L
Week 16 - @Dallas Cowboys, W
Week 17 - Carolina Panthers, W

Notes:

-Yes, I've got the Bucs sweeping us this season.  Hey, I predicted them to go 10-6 this season and WIN the NFC South, so I'm at least staying consistent.

-I've got the team going 3-5 on the road and 7-1 at home.  Dome Field Advantage, folks.

-I had the team being consistently inconsistent while Interim Interim Head Coach Aaron Kromer is in charge.

-Based on last year's season opener, I'm keeping with the Packers winning that game.

-With all my fucking heart, I don't see the Saints losing to the Niners in the Dome.  No fucking way.

-I think the short turnaround between Niners game and the Thursday night game on the road against the Falcons will prove too much.

-And I think the Saints grab two must-win games to finish the season to clinch a wildcard spot in the postseason.

-And here's a final season line for Drew Brees: 66% completion rate, over 4,700 passing yards, 40 TDs and 19 INTs.

No comments: