Thursday, November 29, 2007

The best fake interview. EVER.

I'll post one question and answer here, just to whet your appetite, for the rest, visit Kiss Suzy Kolber.

Roy K., Boston: Michael, what is your opinion on the Patriots? Do you think they can go undefeated?

Wilbon: What a stupid question. I don’t know if they can go undefeated unless they GO undefeated, okay? Is their record impressive right now? Yes. Would I be surprised if they lost? Not in the least. Now I know Bill Belichick a little bit. Not a lot. Just a little. We’ve hung out at a few… gentlemen’s establishments. He knows how hard it is to go undefeated, okay? So don’t bring that undefeated talk in here. It’s just a bunch of junk. You don’t know. I don’t know. But would I be surprised if they went 19-0? Not in the least. Knucklehead.


Look, I like Michael Wilbon, okay? I don't know the guy personally, but I do watch PTI almost everyday and think he's a good cat, alright? Don't bring any of that 'he likes Wilbon, so he must be a tool' junk out here! Shit...that's waaaay too easy.

No comments: