Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"We are pilgrims in an unholy land"

The blog hasn't been updated in four days. ("Well, duh, dickhead," you're likely saying out loud.) That's fair. Here's the reason: I moved.


To St. Louis.


Land of "Hakim Drops the Ball!"


Land of Defensive Coordinator Jim Haslett. (I just felt a cold shudder run up my spine at the thought of 'The Haz Man' having another job in the coaching ranks.)



I moved downtown. Quite nice, actually. I'd describe it as such: it's like New Orleans, if New Orleans had it's shit together.

No internet in my apartment just yet, but the building DOES have a room where I can access the internet, hence this post. I'm in the process of getting adjusted to my new job, so I can't exactly post anything from there just yet either.

And if that's not good enough for you, consider this: my movers haven't arrived yet. I'm sleeping on a concrete floor with a few pieces of foam and folded moving mats to keep my back from revolting against the rest of my body.

'Betcha feel like a real asshole now, dontcha?

No comments: