Saturday, March 22, 2008

David West Knows How to Close

Hopefully the "Ralpha Dawg" watched this game and can write a more complete game recap then I, considering I didn't actually SEE said game. Oh, I followed it online as far as automatic updates go, but I never saw a single frame of the game.

Shit, I don't even have a TV up here with me in St. Louis! But enough about me...

Celtics beat the Spurs, Mavericks and end the Rockets' 22-game winning streak before coming to New Orleans. Momentum's gotta be in their favor, right?

WRONG.

As good as the Celtics are (and the are REALLY good...), they just couldn't close out the Hornets. Alec Baldwin in 'Glengarry, Glen Ross' would be plenty fucking pissed.



A - Attention.
I - Interest.
D - Decision.
A - Action.

Attention: I'd like to believe that the Hornets have the league's interest. Or at the very least, the interest of the team with the best record...

Interest: Are the fans interested? Judging by the reports of sell-outs and loud scenes at the N.O. Arena in video replays, I'd say that's a big yes...

Decision: Will George Shinn DECIDE to keep the franchise in town after 2009? If David Stern has anything to say about it, hell yes.

Action: Will the Hornets have a plan of action if/when they make the playoffs? Again, hell yes.

No comments: