Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Victory is so sweet fucktards


Well Well Well...you can SUCK IT SAINTS FANS!




The Haz man is BAAAAAACK!




My Rams went Bam upside Jim Zorn's head!




And we did in true HAZ Man team style




10 penalties, only 200 yards of offense with what looks like a game plan I drew up on a napkin on the bus ride to the stadium.




Whatever.




My main man Rick Venturi's defense played a heckava game.




We held that weirdo Clinton Portis to only 129 yards rushing and had those fucking retard indians dropping footballs all over the place.




Plus I found the next Kyle Turley!




Richie Incognito made just like old rioded up Turley by doing something incredibly dump at the end of the game.




WE ARE A WELL OILED MACHINE.




Rick get your head out my ass..where are the fucking cheerleaders?!




No comments: