Thursday, December 25, 2008

At least we're not playing the Bears, right?

After looking at the list of the Saints' opponents in 2009, I'm of the mind that this team could go 4-12 or 12-4.

I mean, the NFC South is like fighting the bad guys from "Kickboxer," "I Come in Peace", and "Three O'Clock High".

The Cowboys seem like they're a clusterfuck, but I'd rather not run the risk of playing them if/when T.O. decides not to be an asshole ... The Dolphins are resurgent ... The Redskins beat us this year on the road ... The Eagles many finally turn the tide against us thanks to home field advantage ... The Giants are the best team in the NFC ... Buffalo or Toronto is actually fucking colder than Chicago, depending on when the game's played ... the Patriots are still the Patriots ...

Yeah, so I'm not worried about the Rams, Lions or Jets. But everything else? Consider me worried...I mean, PANICKED!

No comments: