Monday, May 12, 2008

Ah, Kim Kardashian, you lovable scamp!

After reading about the Spurs pulling a Jason Voorhees, I really needed to have a good laugh. Luckily for me, SI's 'Hot Clicks' blog linked to some Kim Kardashian photos. Why's that funny? Because she took some racy pics to make a calendar for her boyfriend, Saints running back Reggie Bush. Even funnier? Her mom decided to sell the calendar. Funnier still? Reggie (allegedly got pissed) and Kimmy had to buy all the calendars back.

Look, I've got a friend who once took pictures of himself posing as movie heroes (Indiana Jones, The Punisher, etc.) and used them to make a calendar for his then-fiancee. It is NEVER a good idea to make a calendar of yourself for anyone at any time.

Oh yeah, hat tip goes to Co-Ed Magazine for posting some of the pics. Reggie, I'd be more upset that your gal posed for Playboy than by these pics.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just a dude in an apartment...

No comments: