Sunday, December 9, 2007

Suddenly, the Red Sox may actually HAVE TO GET Johan...

Red Sox fans seem to fall into two camps right now:

1. Yes, we're willing to part with Jacoby Ellsbury in a package deal to get Johan Santana.

OR

2. No, we're not giving up The Ellsbury Doughboy (Like it? Made it up on the spot.) for Santana. The Twins are either taking Coco Crisp, Jon Lester and a prospect or two or else they can kiss my ass!

I've been firmly entrenched in that latter group. However, when the Detroit Tigers pick up Miguel Cabrera AND Dontrelle Willis, well...I've got only three words for it:
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

The Red Sox might not be the favorites going into the 2008 season. But hey, at least it's not the Yankees.

And by the way...kudos to My Brain Says Rage for posting instructions on how to build your own crappy sports blog. Wish I'd found this thing before I got started, but I think I'm getting the hang of it:

No comments: